We believe in customer satisfaction so if you are not satisfied with our services or if we are unable to resolve your software problem, we will refund your money (100%). You may request for a refund upon cancelling your subscription within 15 days of purchase of your subscription. Once we receive a request refunds are processed within 7-10 business days, normally takes another 3-5 days to be credited to your account. Thank you
How to request for a refund?
Refunds are only processed after receiving a request on our registered support numbers or request via email from the registered email address in our records. Please send your email to [email protected]. We do not process requests over chat.
One Time Charge Accounts: - -If we are unable to fix your problem we will approve a refund request if the request is within 48 hours of the service provided. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 48 hour period.
Subscriptions Accounts: - – If on the first issue contacted about we are unable to resolve your problem we will approve a refund if the request is within 48 hours of the services provided. If you pass 48 hours or have a different issue in the future we will evaluate any request for a refund.
If you are approved within 48 hours, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days. If you are past 48 hours there initial charge will stand and you are free to cancel the monthly subscription plan.
We thank you and appreciate that you took our Tech-Support Services. Fix Us has a very simple Refund Policy. Once the Tech-Support Engineer services your request and solve your issue, the call is transferred to the Customer Support Executive for Quality Assurance, who will verify whether you are satisfied with the service/solution provided by the technicians. If you mention that you are satisfied with our Support Services, we'll offer you seven days of extended Service Warranty under which you can get the same issue resolved free of any further charge, provided the issue is same and the call is made within seven days. In any case, if our technicians are not able to resolve the issue, then according to the refund policy, Fix Us will refund the full amount charged to you. Also, there will be no Refunds if you call us with the any issue after seven days of warranty period.
If you mention that you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the Tech-Support Engineer, the Customer Support Executive will put your case in Quality Check and offers you either the resolution from the Senior Engineer or the Refund of the charges made to you right then. If you choose to get the resolution from the Senior Engineer, he would either fix your problem right then or at a later date as per your convenience. If you do not want the resolution, then according to the refund policy, Fix Us will refund the full amount charged to you on the same day.
Fix Us is always there to support you in any way we can. If you are dissatisfied with our service we would like to know that. You can contact our customer service center (Monday to Sunday 9am to 6pm Eastern) by calling at 1-855-321-8463 or by sending an email at [email protected].
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms:
- If you are availing services online, a valid credit card is required for making payments. We reserve the right to accept or reject the payment made through credit cards or any other mode.
- Fix Us PC/system support plan starts from the date on which you sign up or sign the agreement copy, and the payment is realized until specified otherwise.
- All fees are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by tax authorities of US, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, if levied in your country / state.
- We do not store credit card and financial information for any customer and we would not do any billing without your explicit consent.
Cancellation and Termination:
- You are solely responsible for terminating your account. An email or phone request (only from the registered customer) to cancel the account is a must and you must receive a confirmation from us on the date of cancellation. The account will be considered active and would attract charges until and unless you receive a confirmation mail regarding the closure and termination of your account with us.
- All of your data stored with us will immediately be archived from active servers and maybe stored with us for any future use or research purposes. We ensure you that no financial or personal data will be stored or archived or ever shared with a third party.
- Fix Us, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for reasons such as unauthorized access of our portal, servers and databases, abusive behavior, data theft, improper utilization of our services, using the service for PC other than the one which has been registered for use with Fix Us, among other reasons. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your PC Support Service. We will refund the services charges for the unutilized period after deducting damages if any.
- Any use of software which is not legal may result in termination of your services and cancellation of your account by Fix Us. We strongly recommend usage of genuine software. We may not be able to provide support for free utilities available over internet, unknown applications and evaluation versions.
- Fix Us reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time and we are not obliged to give any reason to the client.
Modifications to the Service and Prices:
- Fix Us reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days' notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on our website fix-us.com or by sending an e-mail to you on our registered account.
Credit Card Billing:
- You may be asked to provide us with a valid credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your service or for making any subsequent payment. You hereby authorize Fix Us to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services or any related equipment.
- We may be required to share billing related information with local or federal authorities upon request. We will also comply with any requests received from internal monitoring agencies.
- You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts.
- You authorize Fix Us and/or any other company who bills Services or services, or acts as billing agent for Fix Us to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full.
- You agree to provide Fix Us with updated credit card information upon Fix Us's request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither Fix Us's nor any Fix Us affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number. In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at Fix Us's option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer.